Seeking marketing internship for Summer 2016
- Participated in the Fall 2015 London Business Semester.
- Currently hold 3.75 GPA – Deans List all semesters.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication and Journalism minor.
Marketing Intern for Veritae Group
Responsible for ongoing data entry while assisting in the organization and development of marketing efforts for this start–up organization.
- Researched and input over 2000 contact entries including addresses, websites, phone numbers, titles and relevant comments.
- Involved in development of marketing presentations, logos, color schemes, naming and various clerical duties.
- Exposed to accounting systems and payment processes.
- Keep online and social media activity up–to–date.
Office Assitant for UST Development Office
Responsible for maintaining a friendly and team–oriented work environment while assisting staff, donors and students.
- Answered phone calls and assist with questions.
- Organized and distribute hundreds of donations.
- Maintained a friendly and team-oriented work environment.
BUS200 Service Work
Volunteered 40 hours at Cubitt Town Junior School located in London.
- Helped answer questions during each lesson.
- Worked separately with miss–behaved students to keep them on task.
Assistant Volleyball Coach/Camp Coach
Volunteered 200+ hours to coaching and mentoring for MN Select 12–1's JO volleyball team.
- Ran practices, performed drills, and demonstrated technique to the team.
- Communicated directly with parents and coaches on player improvement.
Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Wix