Look for our sign in the Anderson Student Center to join our meetings.
We have had many accomplishments, but our work is far from done. Here are a few of our current goals:
- bringing Fair Trade apparel to the TommieShop and bookstore
- starting an outreach program to get high school students involved in social justice
- participating in protests about local social justice issues
- encouraging consumption of locally grown foods
- raising awareness about both local and global issues
- and more!
If you care about any (or all) of these causes and would like to join us, we’d love to see you at one of our weekly meetings!